The Allure Audio MONARCH Reference power cable is made from an 11-gauge line array continuous crystallized constructed triple pure copper that has a forging process that is continuously compressed to 70%.
With this process, the transverse crystal grain boundary becomes longitudinal and achieves a very compact arrangement of individual crystals, thus substantially reducing uncontrolled electrons moving between the adjacent crystals.
Another benefit of this method is that oxygen molecules are non-present, resulting in an exceptionally smooth current flow.
The further chemical treatment applied consists of a colloidal suspension with gold and silver nanoparticles for improved signal transmission and less impedance.
A Polyorefine material provides vibration dampening and electromagnetic absorption for substantial performance increase.
The beautifully crafted end connector bodies are built with several distinct features, including:
- Several layers of nonmagnetic stainless steel and silver-plated carbon fiber shell with acetal copolymer, which Improves frequency and tonal balance
- Special active Nano Crystal Formula—Nano Crystalline, Piezo Ceramic, and Carbon Powder that generates negative ions eliminating static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared, this remarkable combination results in extraordinary resonance and dampening control
- Unique metal cable clamp for less mechanical and electrically induced distortion
- Unique earthing grounding jumper system which eliminates electromagnetic interference
- Pure alpha copper rhodium-plated central conductor
- Cryogenic treatment involving liquid N2 or He with slow controlled freezing to between minus 196c and 250c resulting in internal stress relief due to molecular structure change that leads to tighter bonding and, in turn better electrical conductivity and power and signal transfer
Ultimately the Allure Audio reference power cable provides power transmission with optimum peak current handling and delivery.